Not exactly breaking news. Arizona has been setting records for some of our hottest days ever. Maybe the monsoons finally will come this weekend to more parts of the state.
Meantime, some Arizonans are growing bored being at home because of the COVID-19 related challenges.
Looking for things to do or read? You’ve come to the right place because I have plenty of suggestions.
- Join us in prayer by following our 31 Days of Prayer guide.
- Mark your calendar to join us for prayer specifically for the August 4 Primary Election, 10:00 a.m., Saturday, August 1. Register here.
- Share CAP’s new video with an apathetic friend and encourage them to vote.
- Subscribe and listen to Engage Arizona, CAP’s podcast series. New Today: Hear Dr. William Lile, the “Pro-life Doc” on saving preborn babies and their mothers from the harms of abortion.
- Recent podcasts include:
- The Ballot Box: Where Faith and Culture Collide with Dr. George Barna
- What Happens When You Change Your Mind? The Facts about Abortion Pill Rescue with Jor-el Godsey
- Arizona’s Elections and the Pandemic with George Khalaf
- There’s More to Martha with Senator Martha McSally
- By subscribing you’ll be sure to not miss new releases like
- Mayra Rodriguez, the woman who fought Planned Parenthood and won
- Incredible work being done by Maggie’s Place
- Recent podcasts include:
- Catch up on issue briefs on a range of topics related to life, religious freedom and more with CAP’s Policy Pages.
- Concerned about the drive to legalize recreational marijuana in Arizona? Sign up for regular updates from Arizonans for Health and Public Safety.
- Have an early ballot to vote in the August 4 Primary Election? Mark it this weekend and mail by this Wednesday, July 29 to ensure it arrives in your county recorder’s office by August 4. Don’t want to mail your ballot? Then walk it in to any polling place on August 4.
- Spread the word to your circles of influence about azvoterguide.com and remind all to exercise their right to vote on August 4. If you don’t vote, you give your vote to someone else.
- Have your children in private or homeschool? Join the Arizona Christian Education Network to stand for educational freedom in Arizona.
- Volunteer your time to make phone calls or walk a neighborhood (in the evening) on behalf of a candidate you support.
- Like CAP on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter at @azpolicy.
- Jump in a nearby pool, if you can find one that’s open, and cool off!
- Arizonans for Health and Public Safety joined eight concerned voters this week in filing a lawsuit against the recreational marijuana ballot initiative, claiming a deceptive 100-word description of the measure misled signers. Read more about it here.
- New York’s Planned Parenthood is removing founder, Margaret Sanger’s name from the clinic because of racist views. Pro-life advocates are also calling for her statue to come down.
Stay connected and consider receiving additional publications by joining the CAP Network.