Careers at CAP
Center for Arizona Policy is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. However, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1966 provides religious organizations the opportunity to discriminate on the basis of religion. As a Christian religious organization, and to effectively carry-out our mission, all Center for Arizona Policy employees must be like-minded. To insure our like-mindedness, all employees must agree to the following Statement of Faith.
- We believe the Bible alone (the 66 books of the Old and New Testament) to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God, without error in the original manuscripts. The Bible is our source of religious authority for matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that all human beings are lost and sinful by nature. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. Justification is by faith alone, in Christ alone, and is not based on any human works or doctrine.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. The true Church is the body of Christ of which He is the head.
- We believe the term “marriage” has only one meaning; the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. (Gen. 2:18-25) We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other. (1 Cor. 6:18; 7:2-5; Heb. 13:4). We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman.
- We believe the differences between male and female, including biological differences, are divinely ordained, integral to God’s design for self-conception as male or female, and meant for human good. Therefore, the rejection of one’s biological sex and adoption of a transgender self-conception is inconsistent with God’s holy purposes in creation and a departure from Christian faithfulness and witness.
- We believe that all human life is sacred and created by God in His image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect and value all human life. (Ps. 139)