Churches and pastors face unprecedented challenges today. It is our goal at Center for Arizona Policy (CAP) to come along side Christian leaders to support and serve them in their efforts to speak truth to our culture, without fear of repercussions from the government or organizations that oppose foundational principles.
Since 1995, we've built a network of more than 1,000 churches across the state who share our heart for promoting and defending life, marriage and family, and religious freedom. Through these partnerships, we have been able to impact lives and make Arizona one of the best states to raise a family.
Contact our legal team with any questions.
What Are My Church's Legal Rights?
- What Churches Can and Cannot Do
- The Truth About the Separation of Church and State
- Seven Things All Churches Should Have in their By-Laws from Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF)
- ADF's SpeakUp Movement - Resources for Churches
- The Policy Pages - An easily accessible guide for us "non-lawyers" with the latest research and information about Arizona law on the issues of life, marriage and family, and religious freedom from CAP.
- Alliance Defending Freedom's Speak Up Church Movement
- Family Research Council's Watchmen on the Wall