About: Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get involved with Center for Arizona Policy?
There are a number of ways for you to partner with Center for Arizona Policy (CAP) as we work to promote and defend life, marriage and family, and religious freedom:
- Join the CAP Network – By joining the CAP Network, you’ll receive CAP President Cathi Herrod’s weekly email update 5 Minutes for Families, along with CAP’s Breaking News and Action Alerts. You’ll also be among the first to know about special CAP events.
- “Like” us on Facebook – You’ll be the first to know about the latest news impacting life, marriage and family, and religious freedom.
- Follow us on Twitter– Another great resource to learn about the latest news impacting life, marriage and family, and religious freedom.
- Give – CAP is wholly financially dependent upon the support of our ministry friends across the state.
How do I contact Center for Arizona Policy?
You can contact Center for Arizona Policy by:
- Emailing us by clicking here.
- Calling 602.424.2525
- Mailing PO Box 97250 Phoenix, AZ 85060
How do I make a donation to Center for Arizona Policy?
Easy! Just by clicking here.
Is Center for Arizona Policy a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Responsibility?
Yes! We are committed to being good stewards of the resources provided to us. As a part of this commitment, we are accredited members of theEvangelical Council for Financial Responsibility (ECFA).
As members, we are in full compliance with ECFA’s Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship. Read more about these standards and our promise to you to be good stewards of your gift from ECFA.
What is Center for Arizona Policy?
Center for Arizona Policy (CAP) is a nonprofit research and education organization committed to promoting and defending the foundational values of life, marriage & family, and religious freedom.
Established in 1995 as a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening Arizona families through policy and education, CAP has worked with elected officials and members of the community to make Arizona the most welcoming state to raise a family.
What issues does Center for Arizona Policy work on?
While there are a number of issues that impact families, Center for Arizona Policy works on a focused set of issues.
- End of Life/Denial of Care
Marriage & Family
- Parental Rights
- School Choice
- Rights of Conscience
- Free Speech Rights of Churches and Pastors
- Student Religious Freedom